Author: TheRetroSkunk

GA2 crititcs

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2023-6-28 18:25:01 | Show all posts
I show speed should try get amped 2 lol
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2023-6-28 18:25:45 | Show all posts
like, if he played GA2, everyone would've gotten on instantly but in stead this game stays roadkilled

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2023-6-28 18:26:28 | Show all posts
playstation should've bought the rights to this game, because I think it would've been marketed better.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2023-6-28 18:27:17 | Show all posts
i remember that some old friends on ga2 did some twerking...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2023-6-28 18:28:04 | Show all posts
it was disappointing........ and cringe lol.

Use magic Report

Post time 2023-11-17 10:42:47 | Show all posts
Yoo! from Indonesia here!
I'm sorry for my bad english, but I wanna share the joys and experience I've ever felt when Getamped 2 open their server in Indonesia!
But before they're open the server in Indonesia, me and 1 of my friend (named Salis) playing in ... (well honestly I dont remember what server it is, but it's using English, probably it's US or maybe Europe server?
Back to Getamped 2 Indonesia, when it's first release and open beta-testing, I remember it's on 2014,
Me and Salis trying to invited our friends to play Getamped 2 too.
Man.. it's 9 years ago, but the nostalgic feeling like it's still there,
That time, I'm still at high-school,
I remember installing that game in my Toshiba Laptop (when the laptop getting heated, it's getting stuttering and then proceed to shutdown )
even my laptop is suck, me and my friends playing for almost 2 years, and the best achievement we get is, our guild getting a rank 2 in that season (I dont remember when it is)
after school, we're gathered at one of our friends' houses, to get the wifi and play Getamped 2.

When I remember that moment, it's feeling sad and happy at the same time, because my only friends right now who still in contacted with me only Salis, the other already have a life and we dont get much a time to chat anymore.

I dont know if you can see how old my account it is, but I can assure you that what I explain to you is a real moment, I remember back then, created this account just to get a very cool skin in this website,

And then back to 2023, what's bring me back to here, because 3 days ago, Salis contacted me, and showing Indonesian Youtuber playing Getamped X (Thai Server) and we're back too nostalgic our moment that time.
And then I tell Salis, why dont we play that game again? He is agree, and asking me to find and install it, so he can copying my game,

at the first moment I'm installing Getamped X, but because I'm playing at Getamped 2 before, that nostalgic feeling isn't really fullfiled, and then I started searching and find that the ONLY server that still existed? is Taiwan
So I downloaded Getamped 2 Taiwan and proceed to play this game with Salis since that 2 days ago!

Yes! I'm happy! that nostalgic feeling really bring me back to the joyness of being teenager!
And then when I cameback to this site to find another COOL Skins again! I've found your thread, and maybe after reading my story, maybe it can make you feel a little bit of the joy and nostalgia that Salis and I felt, by the way thanks for the Getamped Evolution info, I'll try to install it!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

小黑屋|Archiver|Getamped Forum

2024-4-27 19:21 GMT , Processed in 0.029776 second(s), 13 queries .